Processing of personal data
Art.13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Edilkamin S.p.A. respects and believes in the protection of privacy as a fundamental value of its business. Therefore, pursuant to Art. 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 (GDPR), in this document we provide you with complete information to help you protect the personal data you intend to provide to us and to monitor how that data is used.
The Data Controller of the personal data, responsible for deciding how and why the data is processed, is:
Telephone number: +39 02 937621
Certified email email@example.com
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data (for example: name, surname, tax ID code, VAT number, residence or domicile, e-mail address or certified email [PEC], phone numbers etc.) will be processed by Edilkamin S.p.A. (Data Controller) with your consent (Article 7 GDPR), for the following purposes:
• to ensure that you may browse the Website of Edilkamin S.p.A. securely and to improve your browsing experience;
• to abide by and fulfil the General Terms and Conditions of Contract accepted by you when registering with the Website: finalising registration with the Website, assigning you a username and password, allowing you access to your personal area;
• to allow you to register your Edilkamin product and to benefit from any additional warranties;
• to fulfil your request for support with the functioning, use and maintenance of the Edilkamin product you have purchased or answer your questions regarding our products, services and promotions;
• to carry out marketing activities if you decide to sign up for our newsletter and, with your consent to profiling (legal basis of processing), Edilkamin shall process your personal data to send you commercial and promotional communications as well as materials of an informational nature using automated systems (e-mail, text message and telephone calls), to conduct market research, to manage surveys and questionnaires in order to gauge the degree of satisfaction of its customers with the products and support received and to invite you to participate in prize competitions or events, meetings, conferences and seminars organized by Edilkamin. If you do not grant your consent or you do not provide the data necessary for the purposes in question, you may in any event continue to enjoy in full all services offered by Edilkamin, however you shall not receive commercial and promotional communications regarding Edilkamin’s products. In any event, please be advised that you may revoke and/or cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time and at no cost by writing a certified e-mail (PEC) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or a conventional e-mail to the address email@example.com.
• activities related to the stipulation and/or execution of contracts such as, but not limited to, invoicing – credit protection – administrative, managerial and organisational services.
The provision of data for the purposes mentioned above is optional but any refusal to provide data will make it impossible to register with the Website and to use the services offered by Edilkamin S.p.A.
In relation to the purposes indicated above, the processing of your data will take place both using electronic and/or telematic instruments and in paper form, and in any event using instruments and technical and organizational measures designed to ensure the application of the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency provided for in application legislation governing the protection of personal data in order to protect the privacy of customers and ensure a level of security suited to preventing the loss of, unlawful and improper use of or authorized access to your data.
We inform you that your personal data will be stored at the premises of the Data Controller or of third-party companies which offer services of “Hosting” which, in the event, will be duly appointed as external processors.
Your personal data may be made known to parties that from time to time may be appointed by the Controller as “Data processors” or “Persons in charge of processing”.
Without prejudice to the above, your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
The processing does not provide for the transfer of data to non-EU countries or to international organisations.
PERSONAL DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Personal data collected for the purposes indicated in the relevant paragraph will be processed and stored for the time necessary to fulfil these purposes and, for statutory purposes, for no longer than ten years.
If you have subscribed to the newsletter or granted your consent to receiving our commercial communications, you may request cancellation of these services at any time and at no cost by writing a certified e-mail (PEC) to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or a conventional e-mail to the address email@example.com. In this case, your data will be stored solely to continue to provide any services you have requested
As co-controller, the law grants the data subject the right to monitor the use of the relevant personal data and to restrict its processing. In particular, regardless of the purpose and legal basis of processing, pursuant to Articles 15-21 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 (GDPR), the data subject may exercise the following rights:
• right of access to the data provided to Edilkamin;
• right to rectification, i.e. he or she may ask Edilkamin to update, modify and/or correct his or her personal data;
• right to erasure of the data where it is no longer necessary for use and/or storage to achieve the purposes and aims for which it has been collected and processed;
• right to interruption and/or restriction of processing the data subject may request the temporary suspension of data processing or, where necessary, storage beyond the necessary time;
• right to withdraw consent, where granted, consent may be withdrawn at any time and pursuant to Art. 13(2)(c) of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 (GDPR), without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent granted before withdrawal;
• right to portability of the data within the limits provided for in Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 (GDPR), the data subject may receive a copy of the data that he or she has provided in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and request that the data be transmitted to another Data Controller;
• right to object.
• right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection, and in particular with the Italian Personal Data Protection Authority (https://www.garanteprivacy.it).
Your rights may be exercised by simply sending a request to the Data Controller via the PEC certified email as indicated above.